~Music~


Monday, June 28, 2010

Nothing much happened...

Well...there's nothing much going around. All I do is sleep, eat and play after my final exam. Well, kinda hook up to this Ragnarok game though, it's been like ages since I played that. I intend to return to Granado Espada but some how I got the feeling that it's going to cost me again...so I guess I'll just drop the idea of being a full player though.

Woke up around 8 in the morning just to get my room cleaned (it's really messy since I'm too lazy to clean it during my preparation for finals) and hanging out my clothes for drying...these are all the usual stuffs though.

My friends, I'll be missing our semester 2 life very much since we'll not be in the same group and stream anymore...but I want you guys to know that I'm very lucky to know you guys in the first place. Thank you for everything.

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment