~Music~


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Visited my secondary school for the day, SMK Bintulu.

Early in the morning at 9am, Irene message me and asked me whether I wanna go and get my SPM certificate. Well, I took mine last month but I wanna visit my old school some how, so I went there with her. Both of us went to find our former teachers and it seems that they're doing pretty good as well. The principal of the school will soon retire on 18th of July 2010 (he supposed to retire during my form 5 time but apparently he got 2 years of extension).

Oh well, glad to be back and look at the changes. Apparently that the assembly hall gets new doors (it's broken before I leave) and they even added a new counseling room, well, students right now needed em since most of them have problems to attend to. Anyway, it's a good trip back to school though, reminds me of my days as a prefect and student.

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment