~Music~


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All time favourite anime, "Aishiteruze Baby".


I'm gonna share bout this anime, "Aishiteruze Baby" which I just finished about 2 weeks ago. This anime is definately worth watching. Unlike some of the animes like D.Gray-man, Tenjou Tenge and some others which actually left you hanging there without a clear end since they had various of reasons that stopped them to continue the animation. Take an example for D.Gray-man, after I watched every single episode of it, which is 103 episodes, there's no ending. That really pissed me off since I spend a lot of time on that anime.

Summary:
Kippei Katakura is a 17-year-old playboy who spends his time chasing girls, careless of their feelings. But when his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu comes to live with his family after her mother's sudden disappearance, Kippei is put in charge of taking care of her. As Kippei gets to know Yuzuyu and starts to understand how she feels, he also begins to realize that all girls were like Yuzuyu once...

--Thoughts--
This anime involves a lot of situations like parenting problems and etc. It's really something different from the others romance/school life animes that I've seen so far. So, the whole story is actually something fresh to me and I really glad that I watched this anime. There's no intense sadness in this anime though. If you want to cry over an anime or something, try Clannad, Lovely Complex and Itazura na Kiss (It's an unfinished manga since the author pass away in an accident but the late author's husband managed to get the anime to follow his wife's planned ending scripts).

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment