~Music~


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Which one should I choose?

It's another day and I've been thinking whether I should continue to use Rapidshare or should I change to another file hosting services. As I was wondering, I made several research on the net regarding on various file hosting services and these are what I found.

Overall for Rapidshare:
Rapidshare has been overpriced ever since they integrated their new system since 1st of July 2010 and it quite pissed me off since it's really expensive compared to last time.


As you can see here though, it's the new Rapid Prepaid Funds and it's some how the same as prepaid card for telecommunication services (E.g. DiGi, Celcom, Maxis, U-Mobile). For me, this system is quite nice BUT the price is very...overrated and I really mean it.


What you can see above are the packages that Rapidshare currently have and as you can see, what I'm using currently is 78 rapids per day. Just imagine how much Eurodollars I should pay just for the sake of downloading and hosting, it's 22.23 Eurodollars, if I convert it to Ringgit Malaysia, it'll be RM90.54 per month. Guess I'll just give up on that one.

On the other hand, I'd found two more good file hosting services which are quite cheap though. It's Hotfile and DLNext.

Overall for Hotfile:
This one is some how very cheap and nice since I'd used it before and it's promising.


Fee per month is 9 U.S. Dollars and it's equivalent to RM29.29/RM29.30 and I get 100Gb of Direct Linking! (See below for details)


This is what I call CHEAP and good!

Overall for DLNext:
DLNext is kind of new for me, just found it on Lowyat.net and it's quite good as well since you can download stuffs from multiple file hosting services with just one price.


This one is promising as well but I need to get more info from the seller though. If it's available for server hosting as well, then I'll consider to get this one since the price per month is just RM30 (More or less the same as Hotfile but of course, it's cheaper than Rapidshare).

Thoughts,
Either I'll be getting Hotfile or DLNext, but for Rapidshare, it's for sure a sayonara and goodbye for that one. So, which one should I choose?

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment