~Music~


Monday, July 5, 2010

I did it again.

Again, I'm awake until right now which is 2:24am just to finish a manga. The first and second chapter really captured my heart and I insisted on finish reading all of the chapters before going to sleep.

"Bitter Virgin", this manga's story line is incredible and I bet it'll be a good anime if it's being adapted. Despite of the title "Bitter Virgin", it some how sounds like a inappropriate manga to read but it's really one of the best manga I've ever read (for romance of course).


Summary:
"Suwa Daisuke is the ladies man of his small town high school, and he has his eye on most every girl, except for one. Aikawa Hinako isn't his type, but when he overhears a deep dark secret of hers, he finds himself thinking of her more and more."

--Thoughts--
This manga really had brought something that the others manga doesn't have. So for me, it's a really good manga and I'm really shocked on the whole development of the story, it's been a while since a manga had made me feel like that. For the rating, I'll give it a 9/10. "When you love someone, you won't even care about his/her past or what he/she'd done before" is what I learn from it and I totally agreed with it.

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment