~Music~


Monday, July 5, 2010

The wrong type of manga. [For me]

Just finish reading another manga entitled "Koi Kaze". The story up till half was still fine but after that the whole idea is really...really wrong. Well, here's a summary for you guys.


Summary:
"Nanoka and Koshiro were separated at a young age when their parents divorced. Now, 10 years has passed, Koshiro has already forgotten about his younger sister. Yet, Nanoka has decided to attend the nearby high school and came back to live with her father and brother.
However, the two have met just before Nanoka came back to live together and without knowing each other's real identity, they went on a date, only to find out that they were actually siblings..."

--Thoughts--
This manga is really not my type. Brother and sister's love for each other...in a wrong way is not really what I wanna see. The whole story plot is good but I really can't live up with the idea of the whole manga. If you guys doesn't care bout the brother x sister idea, then it's recommended. Sigh, why I end up reading every chapters of it =___=


P/S: I think I've feel more comfortable commenting on manga recently.

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment