~Music~


Friday, July 9, 2010

Just crazy enough.


Well, we should be appreciating that there's various of coding softwares/gadgets that we can use to ease our coding. Things are way harder compared to our current era and seriously, I'm really glad that there's lots of tools that I can use for coding.

Lets say for example, now we have virtual C++, Dev-CPP software for us to do some coding in C++. If it's before, we'll be writing our codes in the notepad and compile it using a very old compiler though. So, we have to be grateful for what we have now!

Adobe Dreamweaver has been my best friend in designing websites. During my secondary school period, I've been studying my ass off just to get my website working. It's been like...we've to write our codes on a notepad/Microsoft Word and throw everything in the web for troubleshooting...right now, we just have to drag along the lines to arrange the width/length of every column in a web page and we can adjust till we're happy with it.

VMware Workstation, this thing is really being helpful to me. This thing actually helped me by running a virtual OS on my computer so that I don't need 2 computers for my coding. I've installed a Cent-OS (Linux OS) on this baby and constantly switching my console around. It's really convenient and seriously saved a lot of my time and trouble!

Imagine what will happen if our codes' like this?


It's a pain in the ass aint it?

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment