~Music~


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Codes, codes, codes and more codes.


I need to get a hold of myself.

I've been studying codes for the whole day, which means, I've been sitting in front of my laptop for the whole day just to get more knowledge on coding wise. Been surfing around on the net just to solve a single problem that I can't seem to understand. If there's an error, there's surely a way to solve it right? For this case, I've been searching around (even in other languages with the help of google translate) just to get this stupid problem off my mind.

This is one of my bad or good points of me. If I can't solve a problem (apply to coding/computer related stuffs only =X ), I'll surely find a way to solve it, but it seems that I've failed this time. I can't really solve the problem unless I downloaded the whole server file down and compare 1 by 1. If I succeeded this, I'll be helping a lot of people who can't solve this problem and forced themselves to re-download everything. If I managed to fix this, it'll be stored in my memory as well and I can't apply it whenever I needed to.

Well, BANZAI for coding.

-505

No comments:

Post a Comment